Thursday, October 12, 2006

Explanation

The reason why the previous post was there, is because I get to write an essay like that about me. It's for admission essays for college. My teacher asked us to write a few options for our opening line (like "I am a cripple")
Here is what I wrote for ideas:
I suffer from Youngest Child Syndrome.
I hear normally with hearing aids.
I have T-Rex legs, I can't find pants that fit ME.
I wear size eleven shoes.

Guess which one she picked that seemed to have the most potential and the most unique? The "I wear size eleven shoes." I didn't even see that one coming. I was just writing random phrases about me. Now, I get to write an essay similar to the one below, only about me, and the opening line is "I wear size eleven shoes." This one is going to be interesting to build on.

3 comments:

Joslynn said...

I like it! Now you can speak out about the pains of shoe shopping.

Nedge said...

Oh, gee. The pains of shoe shopping aren't as bad as the pains of finding pants that properly fit me. (I have never found any.)

Joslynn said...

Seriously?
Hey baby, do those legs go ,all the way up?
(See The Far Side, Daddy Long Leg Jerks)