Monday, October 29, 2007

Speared!


This morning in practice, we were doing a drill where you have to start by floating. Then someone will tap you on the feet, and you burst out sprinting as fast as you can.
Unfortunately for me, the person was tapping people's feet with a PVC pipe. He missed the first time to tap me, so to compensate for missing, he did it extra hard the second time. It hurt, but I swam...until I felt the familiar flapping skin. The pipe actually cut me! Oh, joy.
More trainers being fussy.

4 comments:

Brittany said...

First comment on this post! Woot woot!

Letty said...

Poor nat. Sounds like mummy eh? Well, I heard you did VERY well at the swim meet congrats! Sorry about the pvc pipe...that dosen't sound like fun.

Anonymous said...

brittany--and what a comment it was!

Rick Edge said...

Brittany, you know the rules:
The first [to comment] will be the last [to comment].