Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Positive


Poor people who even read this blog! I feel bad. I always whine and cry to the blogging world.

So I will tell you about my appointment with the nutritionist. We all have to see a nutritionist in our freshman year to make sure we know how to eat.

Apparently, I need to eat more nuts.

So I ate (dad's favorite treat at Yellowstone) a Nutroll, that I bought at a vending machine.

Why do I like Nutrolls?

Let's start from the center: A white sticky creamy nougaty tasting substance holds the entire bar together. Next comes the carmel that surrounds the nougat, then the salty, crunchy peanuts coat the outside.

My favorite way to eat a Nutroll is to eat the first half like a candy bar: bite by bite. The second half, I carefully tear away the carmel-nut shell to reveal the tasty white middle. I then eat the middle as slowly as possible.

How do you like to eat a Nutroll (if you like them)?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah nuts, now I am hungry again!

Anonymous said...

And when did you talk with a nutritionist? Need more nuts? Tell her about your family?
(this topic is way too easy for the lame Edge comments)

Tanner's Tales said...

Reed eats them as close to an E.R. as possible

Anonymous said...

4or 5 a day

Rick Edge said...

Aren't peanuts legumes?

Anonymous said...

No-legumes only grow in the Palouse. goober peas are from the south, y'all.

Brenda said...

Natalie, I can't believe you eat your nutroll like that. I do the same thing. I enjoy picking off the nuts and eating the nougat inside. That's the best part. Mmmmm.....