Monday, September 10, 2007

I'm alive, don't worry!

Well, I just noticed that I haven't posted in a little while.
Let me bring you up to speed.
Well, there isn't much to tell...
Weights went much better this morning.
Workout was hard.
I have a chemistry exam this wednesday.
My bruises aren't gone yet.
My guilt-pleasure right now is zoning out watching star trek deep space nine.
I actually got 7 1/2 hours of sleep last night.
I have stayed upright all day today, a grand accomplishment.
I spaced out in only two classes today, but not for the entire class, don't worry.
It's only Monday, and I'm very tired.
I have to write up a thing for the coach saying what three things that I think make a ute.
I'm not sure what I think makes a Ute...paint, tomahawk, and a feather?
I was just kidding. I have some ideas that would brown-nose to the coach like:
Mind controls the body. (Your body thinks its tired, but according to the powerful mind, you can make your body do whatever you want it to...)
Being the best person you can possibly be. (Doesn't necessarily apply to just athletics...)
Having the drive to accomplish your unrealized dreams.

What else is new? Uh...I ate a home-grown peach after practice today! But I couldn't really taste it due to stupid cottonmouth. (Cotton mouth is a term used by swimmers meaning that the chlorine has practically fried your whole mouth so it's numb and tingly and feels all swollen.)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

those are great ideas for a Ute. In fact they are great goals for being a good personand the world needs alot more good people. I'm just watching the small dinosaurs jump up in the tree. I think they are funny to watch even if they do fertilize randomly. love you, keep on going and lovin it

Anonymous said...

Cottonmouth is a big ol' snake down in Florida...
Glad weights went better. Keep rolling along--upright is best!

Rick Edge said...

Deep space nine is a complete zoning event. I wonder if the Ferengi ever get cottonmouth?

Letty said...

Oh, Nat...I think you shoul dput something on your list like...Blood runs red...not BLUE!
I'm glad you are surviving weight and stuff...just think...it's paying your tuition.

Lauren said...

Cottonmouth, so that's what you call it. I always called it sandpaper mouth.

Anonymous said...

bleck. I'd rather wreck my knees running than keep them and have cottonmouth. Well, maybe not...

Joslynn said...

I remember one time you mentioned a concern. It danced along the lines of the fact you might run out of time to blog in college.
We are all glad this concern is nothing more than that-- a concern.
I love your posts!