Saturday, August 25, 2007

Random note


It's interesting living in the dorms. You often get random notes taped to your door like the one above. But this one made me laugh. I've always wanted a British accent.
Then I looked at the tutor's names. Now, I knew that this was a joke on me. What are the odds that my name's on there, along with the name of a beloved character in a Jane Austen novel?
Now, that's just weird.
But then I saw one posted on everyone's door in my area. Not a joke after all...
(Plus, before any of you correct me, I know that Darcy can be a first name for a girl. Which I think is really cool.)

2 comments:

Rick Edge said...

We are in dire need of these lessons. Reading Harry Potter books to little O in "American" makes the story less interesting. Plus, how does an American say "crikey!"?

Joslynn said...

I know a couple of people who could use a lesson in accents. I am one of them.