Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I'm not so sure...

I'm not so sure about the accuracy of these. But the results were amusing. Thought I'd share with ya.





You're Animal Farm!

by George Orwell

You are living proof that power corrupts and whoever leads you will
become just as bad as the past leaders. You're quite conflicted about this emotionally
and waver from hopelessly idealistic to tragically jaded. Ultimately, you know you can't
trust pigs. Your best moments are when you're down on all fours.



Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.







You're a Mongoose!

Famous and fabled, you are well-loved by those around you, especially
those above you. You rise to many challenges, and your speed and agility allow you
to outwit those you don't like and others hate. While you don't appear vicious,
your unassuming appearance helps draw people into underestimating you. You really
like the name Rikki.



Take the Animal Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.

3 comments:

Rick Edge said...

I'm not so sure either. I am Siddartha: http://bluepyramid.org/ia/siddhart.htm

Joslynn said...

Ha!
I knew your were a mongoose!

Tanner's Tales said...

I was also Siddartha, as well as a chimpanzee. I hope it's not too accurate!