Monday, July 30, 2007

"Guess what we were doing last week at this time?"

I'm just using mom's favorite expression to start a conversation. "Guess what we were doing last week at this time?"Poopy, er, I mean "Poppy," always looks adorable!
The new toy yet to be released: The Micah spinning top.

Thankfully, Smiley the dog did not eat our chickens.


Wilbur and Reed's leg.



I love this picture!




Harry Potter came out the same weekend the other Edges visited, and Ricky did his best to concentrate and read...say, Rick, have you finished it yet?







This spot was Smiley's favorite spot while he was visiting. Now the chicks claim it as theirs!













5 comments:

Letty said...

I love it! The chickens taking over smiley's place...I like poppy's bum pic...someday you can blackmail with that one! :o)
P.s. some of us don't have the luxury of finishing potter in one night (we have children to tend to). Rick is almost finished, I am about half way done.

Lauren said...

We REALLY could use your help at KYAT until Adam is better.

Anonymous said...

I thought only old people had pudgy, dimpled bums?!?!?? What will this poor girl's bum look like in 75 years?

P.S. Because you gave away the ending of Harry Potter to me, you have to watch me and Ben make out for 30 minutes. "ALBUS SEVERUS!!!" Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

From, you know who I am.

Anonymous said...

Ahhh! They are the Edge offspring-- and they are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Especially the chickens. They're very cute.