Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Gaaaah!



It'd be so nice to know what I am working towards.
But I have no idea.
There are so many different unrelated subjects I love, and would love to major in them all! But...I must stick to two, a major and a minor.
But what?
At the moment, I'm leaning towards majoring in chemistry, and minoring in english. Then I'll become a technical writer. Like the one in Dilbert...always writing a "best seller novel", and no one appreciates your writing talents...

Maybe I won't satisfy any of my passions and go into...nursing! A nice flexible loverly job...
Any of you have any suggestions whatsoever?

2 comments:

Lauren said...

You have plenty of time to pick a major, but it is good you are thinking about it. The earlier you pick, the better. Some people even end up changing their major later though. Just make sure you pick something you like. You don't want to be stuck with a career you hate, the rest of your life. See, I love health, I love teaching, I love summer vacation, so I am going to be a high school health teacher, and hopefully be assistant coach to the swim team at the school I teach. I do feel your stress though. I am in the process of picking out and education minor, and it is so difficult. Bleh!

Joslynn said...

My grandpa is a chemical engineer.
You should not be a chemical engineer.
Don't even worry, Nedgie. I'm having the same dilemma. Maybe I'll just join the circus for my career... wanna come?