Tuesday, February 13, 2007

State: The result.

Well, my last state is done and over with. (YAY!)
I did pretty well. I didn't get a best time in the 50 free...(all well.)
But I did great in the 100 free. After two long years, I finally got a personal best time! Woo hoo!

I have worn shorts the last four days, because I now have legs that are okay to look at.

Unfortunately for my tired side, I'm going to be dead-tired for a month longer. Yes, I'm getting up early to work out my swimming skills before water polo practice because I need to train for another meet in Seattle.

Other than that? Not much. State's over. I feel like I can fly.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

I love how one cannot find anything on this blog about you breaking a state record. Pretty impressive, my friend. I would put a link on here to your article about it in the trib, but I haven't done the link thing through html since like...last April. And I'm too lazy to figure it out again. But, I think everyone else ought to check it out if they haven't already.

Melissa said...

The Article

Brittany said...

I knew I could count on Melissa to help me out! Melissamerica to the rescue! Thank you, instructor.