Friday, February 16, 2007

Sick.

Woo hoo. I love being sick!
I love not being able to pronounce any words correctly (not that I ever did...).
I love having itchy, sore eyes.
I love having a pounding headache.
I love waking up in the middle of the night to find snot running down my chin.
I love being too hot. Then too cold. Then too hot. Then too cold.
I love the fact that I chose to get sick the week after state.
I love it when the misery is finally over, and you're grateful for being able to breathe through your nostrils.

1 comment:

Joslynn said...

Do you ever have the Left Nostril- Right Nostril syndrome? Whenever I am sick, my nose's sides take turns being congested and stuffy.
What good is half a nose, I ask you?
I'm sorry you caught that little bug that seems to be visiting everyone.