Thursday, February 08, 2007

Melissamerica's Fabulous Survey

"Lately, I've been getting a new round of those email "get to know you" surveys. It seems like the same ones tend to circulate every so often, and--frankly--I think some of those questions leave something to be desired. Bacon or Croutons? Ahem, case closed. So, I've created my own survey full of questions that I wanted to answer. Feel free to join me by answering some of these questions or by supplying interesting questions of your own. Cheers." -Melissamerica

What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
Squid Jerky

What’s something you do that you wish you didn’t do?
Talk to myself-regardless if people are around or not...

What was the last song you sang when no one else was around?
"Here Comes the Sun" -Beatles

In the movie about your life, which actor would you choose to play you?
Hmmm...that's a good question...

Where’s the last place you went on vacation?
Pullman, Washington.

If you were arrested, who would be your “one phone call?”
My parents.

What book are you currently reading?
Heart of Darkness

What historical event would you like to have been present for?
The invention of the french fry. I'd attempt to stop them!

What historical figure would you like to have met?
Albert Einstein

Name something you can’t do very well.
Sing

What's the worst injury you've suffered?
Broken collar bone from trying to be borned.

Name one thing that makes you a “freak of nature.”
I have a wonderful sense of smell.

What’s one thing you would do as President of the United States?
Pick my nose in front of the media.

What day in your life would you like to go back and watch as a spectator?
The day I was carrying someone on my back, tripped, and smashed my face into the concrete...in slow motion.

What song currently tops your “most played” list in iTunes?
Uh..."Where my heart will take me" (I don't know who it's by...)

Name something you intend to do but haven’t done yet.
Get state done and over with.

If you could do anything you wanted today, then rewind the day and start over fresh—no consequences—what would you do?
Go skydiving without a parachute.

What’s your favorite city you’ve ever visited?
Pullman.

If you could be transported for just one day anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Tasmania.

What was your most recent purchase?
Shaving creme...

Name one thing you’re looking forward to doing this week.
Getting state over with.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl what happened to your first day of state blog? I want it back! It was great and made my heart break!

Joslynn said...

The very thought of squid jerky makes me vomit.

Letty said...

I concurr! Where is the first day of state blog...I was going to have rick read it and suddenly it was gone! Congrat's on the 100!!!! Miss state record holder!

Joslynn said...

I'm pretty sure I left a fabulous comment on your other blog-- before you erased it.
It was an excellent post.

Melissa said...

Several things:

1. Where's this great post I missed?
I fourth the motion on its return.
2. Wow, this survey is amazing!
(Thanks for joining in, heh)
3. Did you eat Squid Jerky in
Big Daddy Perkin's class?
4. Hey, I was at your ward on Sunday
for the Lewis kid's homecoming.
5. Are congratulations in order?