Saturday, November 18, 2006

Number one-hundred

Yes. This is my 100th post on this blog. Reflecting on many posts, I'm not sure if they count. But this post is officially number 100. Do I have a life? No.
I had the pleasant experience of taking a trip to the library today. Only to find out that I can't renew or check anything out due to "Excessive Fines" or something like that. So I saunter over to the counter, to the intimidating librarian. I boldly state "I'm here to pay my fines." She takes my card, and states that I have many things overdue. I know. However, I am filled with shame. The fine was exactly $10.80. So if you hit that number, beware: you won't be able to function at a library. However, these fines weren't from one occassion. This amount of money covers four months of fees. I think that's a pretty cheap membership, for what I get out of it!
While at the library, I saw a goofy looking movie. Little Women. Here's the catch: the 1949 version. I have to admit that it is a little corny, but I liked it much better than the recent version. Jo was fantastic, and in that movie, she was more like the character I imagined. She said some fantastic quotes like, "I wish I was a horse." "Oh, bilge!" "Christopher Columbus!" Etc.
So...that's all my little brain would like to share with you today.

7 comments:

Lauren said...

I went to the library today also. I had the exciting event of getting a new library card, because mine expired due to my age.

Anonymous said...

Utefan, you're OLD!

Lauren said...

Anonymous, your to embarrassed to mention your name!

Anonymous said...

utefan, you can't even spell!!!

Anonymous said...

I like the library. It's good service from honest tax dollars. Speaking of taxes... Christopher Columbus!

Anonymous said...

Oh, and by the way, congrats on the big 100! I think I've gotten to 32.
I suck at life.

Lauren said...

Anonymous, I can sbel just fin! Wut r u taking abot!