Sunday, March 08, 2009

Red Bike

So I've been looking around for a couple of weeks on ksl.com classifieds, trying to figure out what a good deal would be for a bike that I want to ride around campus, just a simple commuter bike. Being inexperienced and unsure, I asked Dad what he thought, and he found one after maybe 10 minutes of looking around! We drove up to Layton, looked at it, kicked the tires, and deemed it a good deal. So now I have a lovely red bike to ride around on campus! I'm very excited!!!

...Until I realize I get a week of having fun on it. Then I get my shoulder surgery on the 17th, then I can't really get on it for a few weeks. DANG.
My yellow bike with red writing is named "George." (Because it reminded us of the "Curious George" book covers) This bike is red. With dark blue writing. I'm trying to think up a name for it. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Let me know when you come up with a suitable name for your bike.

I'm at a loss right now, but I'll keep thinking.