Monday, December 01, 2008

Psychology Paper #3

For our third and final paper in my psychology of adolescence class, we have to pick an interview from NPR's "Radio Diaries." These diaries are simply audio diaries of various teenagers around the country. We pick one of these kids, and analyze them and their interview using everything we've learned in the class. The three stories that interested me most was Josh who lives in New York City, he has Tourette's Syndrome.

Juan also interested me,

but I think I'll do my paper on Ricky. His father is a strict atheist, but now that he's older, he's not so sure about his father's beliefs. His story spiked my interest the most, and I think I have some good ideas already. :)

Now that I look at all the kids who are interviewed, all of their stories are intriguing. I'll have to look at them all when I finally get the time!

No comments: