Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I is a coledge stoodent dat is no longer a teenager

Well, I got to start off my 20th birthday with waking up at 5am to cram a little bit more math into my brain before my final at 8am. I have to say, I did...*okay* on the exam. Not too confident there. But it's done and over, and now I'm absolutely free from intellectual thinking for about a month! (Not free from swimming though, that happens when piggies fly and eat hot dogs. Actually, I'm pretty sure they already eat hot dogs...) After my exam, I looked at my phone to find I had 13 text messages and two missed calls and two voice mails. It's a birthday! What's the big deal? :)

I'm at the burb, turning in my books, then I'm going to go get some academic advising from the physics advisor, then run up to the dorms to check out of my room, then I go to swim practice (need to find lunch sometime), then I should be on my way home! I cannot wait.

And on birthdays, the day doesn't feel any different. Sure, I have a green ribbon in my hair to celebrate the occasion of my mother going through tremendous pain to bring me into the world. I'm officially no longer a teenager. Doesn't feel any different neither. Maybe it hasn't kicked in yet. Maybe it'll hit me later. But now? Well, I'm me. No different.

Dang. I was hoping to get some superpowers.

3 comments:

mad dog said...

Happy Birthday!

Letty said...

If you could have a super power, what would it be???
You already possess some sweet skills and by the way...HAPPY B-DAY!!!

Christopher said...

I think your super power would be to run through walls. head butting your way through them.