Monday, December 29, 2008

Images of Mexico (so far...)

Jen (and George) and I before we eat in the middle of our trip to Mexico.
I love how everything is colorful in Mexico, including the train!

In Mexico City, there was a ton of graffiti. But as you moved out, it slowly disappeared.


There were many of these little...cartels? Stores? around.



Stupid emergency sign. Ruining my picture.




It's very hard to take good pictures on a speeding bus.





The main area of our apartment. All we get is spanish channels, so...viva mexico!






There's three rooms like these in each apartment. So 9 girls to an apartment. Guess who gets kicked out of the bottom bunk to the top bunk? Moi.







Mmmmm! REAL Mexican food. Simple yet good.

2 comments:

mad dog said...

Beans and rice are like my fav. I understand you have a fondness for beans as well.

Old Warrior said...

Hey kiddo--good thing the parents taught you to like beans and rice and rice and beans!