Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas 08

I hope you guys all had a lovely Christmas! I enjoyed it very much, spending time with family. I'm grateful for holidays where we can get together and enjoy each other's company.
(I'm putting these pictures of Lindsey and Emily on here to see how long I can get away with it...)

Emily kept up the yearly tradition of knitting or crocheting something. She actually taught herself to knit!

Carter always is happy on Grandpa's shoulder or sucking on Grandpa's fingers.



Sammy and Carter!




Sammy

Carter is so adorable. He's learning to smile more and more.


Micah's starting to look so old! (Especially on camera.)









3 comments:

Letty said...

I love the pictures! I do miss seeing the cousin open their gifts. It looks like fun.
Wish we were there.

Anonymous said...

As I already told Nat, I may appear the dork but...

Melissa said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas. Tell Emily I'm absolutely obsessed with the fact that she's knitting. I'm also knitting. What are the chances?