Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Help!

I am about to embark on a horrible trip: an eleven-hour bus ride, crammed full of people, no breathing room, to Albuquerque. Then I'll play about four games in the course of three days. Unfortunately, I'll probably be at the pool from about 7 AM to 9 PM. We have to walk with a buddy to get food. Coach says otherwise, but that's how it's been every year. Plus he says we'll get home at midnight. Actually, we always get home around 4 AM.
Here's my dilemma: what am I to do in all that time? I'm going to be very, very bored. Eleven hours on the bus. Countless idle hours at the pool. Eleven more hours on the bus...

Do you guys know any activities or games or things that could keep my brain and body entertained? (Sleeping pills and drugs are not an option, L-Dawg!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

sleep, sleep. sleep, wonderful sleep!

Lauren said...

L-Dawg thinks that drugs are too an option. Infact, they are a necessity of life.

11 hours? That's why I never went on that trip. Plus, coach probably would not have let me play much anyways. I was a pity player. Varsity bench warmer, right here!

Tanner's Tales said...

Are you home yet...

Joslynn said...

Write delightful stories... for me!

Staples said...

This trip was wonderful...because I got to sit by you. Awww