Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Number one-hundred-fifty-five

I just happened to notice that this is my 155th post of fluff.

I'm off to Sectionals. It's a swim meet that takes place in Seattle. So. I probably won't be able to write anything entertaining for about a week. No apologies to you.

I was going to write something here about how cool it'd be if books were edible. But that subject has already been covered by John Steinbeck. I shall have to write what he wrote here later. But I have to go do some errands.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Good luck at sectionals! You will have to let me know how you do. I hope you swim way fast! Have fun, too! :)

Joslynn said...

I'll miss you Nat, not going to lie.
I would like to hear what books you would eat-- I have a few on the mind that might taste rather delicious.
How odd!

Brittany said...

I too miss you, Miss Natalie Edge. Congratulations on getting fifth in your event! Keep up the good work, and we'll play double time when you get back.