Friday, December 15, 2006

Songs...

My top ten most catchy songs: (Which means that whenever I hear it, it gets stuck in my head for days on end...)


10. "They Gave Each Other a Pledge..." -Fiddler on the Roof
9. "You Never Give Me Your Money" -The Beatles
8. "Lullaby" -Peter Brienholt and the Big Parade
7. "Defying Gravity" -Wicked
6. "My Favorite Things" -The Sound of Music
5. "Helter Skelter" -The Beatles
4. "She's Leaving Home" -The Beatles
3. "Because I Have Been Given Much" -Hymns
2. "Don't Scratch Your Butt" -A Prairie Home Companion
1. "Unto Us" -Mormon Tabernacle Choir


Looking back on this list, I realize this is a very random list of random songs...but...that's me! I'm a very random person...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

True. Your list spans from rock, to Broadway, to classical, to religious... an excellent variety.
And just a little random fact:
I had Here Comes the Sun stuck in my head for a record four days at youth conference. I would start singing it about every five minutes and by the end of the week everybody hated me.
Yay for catchy tunes!

Nedge said...

Oh my goodness! I had that song stuck in my head on Friday!!! This list is just a...small compilation. I can guarantee that there are many, many more songs out there that easily get stuck in my head...

Melissa said...

What's Love Got To Do With It? a la Tina Turner comes to me at weird times. And I only know the chorus.

Anonymous said...

The problem with the songs in my head is that I always only know 1 or 2 words and have to la la the rest. It gets pretty boring

Lauren said...

Why isn't there any Clay Aiken on that list?

Betina said...

I just recently fell in LOVE with the Wicked soundtrack. "Defying Gravity" is a good one, I agree.