Friday, January 09, 2009

Ruby Slippers


My feet got all red and blistery at one point of training in the past couple of weeks (from kicking with fins all the time). They're mostly healed now.

A few days ago, I tried in vain to clack them together, saying in my head "there's no place like home. There's no place like home. There's NO place like HOME!" Not surprisingly, it didn't work.

Guess what? I'm coming home tomorrow evening.

Who needs little dinky ruby slippers anyway? We all know that Glinda did it. Not the shoes.

Not the shoes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still think they should have made it the magic striped socks. I could seeing this classic becoming a farce.

Anonymous said...

Once in my younger days I had some hot red high heel shoes. Now in my days I wear frumpy brown flats

Letty said...

Gotta love the Ruby slippers. What girl doesn't love red shiny shoes?
I think I am actually drawn to red shoes (maybe not suite so shiny) but they do make my feet happy!