Sunday, January 25, 2009

Old Pictures are Awesome!!!

Emily and Rick often reminds us of Poppy and Oscar.
Stupid wasps. Poor Oscar.

Remember Happy?


Megan and Rick




Dad and...Lucky?
Dad's lovely bus pass when he was in Sweden.
Probably just got off work. Poor girl.
Never seen her make a face!!
Dad's "girly" legs
Waiting for Rick to come home from his mission. I sure look happy, eh?
Family picture
I feel Oscar often pulls this (Rick's) pose for the camera. Wonder where he got it from?
Mom's outfit for the Iceberg!

6 comments:

Tanner's Tales said...

Thanks for posting the pics Nat. In the two family pics with Em and I in matching dresses, I thought there was a black spot on the picture...something on the picture when you scanned it or something. Nope, it was a wonderful cold sore. poor girl.

Letty said...

I love it!!!! I haven't seem most of those and they are great!
Post more!
I definitely see a Poppy/Oscar, Ricky/Emily comparison!
No wonder Dad thought mom was hot...check out her legs in the iceberg uniform! I woudl say that all of you edge girls/boy have great legs...Hopefully O' and Pop's follow suit.

Anonymous said...

man, you are in TROUBLE!

Brittany said...

These are awesome pictures! Thanks for posting. More please?

Old Warrior said...

It was a hot afternoon, we had just played basketball for a couple of hours at a grade school where our buddy worked as a janitor. Stopped by the Iceberg for something cool. Ran into those green eyes and lovely gams. The rest, as they say....

Christopher said...

I have never seen any "old" pictures of your family pre 1999. These are great! I miss having the Edges around the pool!