Sunday, October 26, 2008

Update...


So, I haven't written a blog for a long time (almost 20 whole days!), so I decided to update y'all on all the nothings that make up the something called my life. :)


-The shoulder situation: Hurts as always, so coach has me ride a stationary bike the first half of practice, then swim, in efforts to keep the shoulder somewhat happy.


-The major situation: Still have no idea what I'd like to major in, but all counselors I've visited and talked to want me to try engineering. I have to say, engineering has always fascinated me, specifically nuclear engineering, but nuclear is graduate work. I have to major in an engineering program they offer, then apply to do nuclear. So, we'll see if that really happens.


And I realized that's all I pretty much have going on. I will say, physics is getting more and more interesting, and I'm starting to enjoy it, even though I don't know how to do problems over half the time. I'm also enjoying Calc 3 more than I probably should.


I just wish I had more time to study it more, then I'd probably actually "get" it.

3 comments:

Letty said...

Natalie you amaze me! With a brain and will-power like yours I'm sure you could do whatever you want.

Rick Edge said...

Woo Hoo for engineering! NucE is not a bad choice. You were going to do grad school anyway, no?

Old Warrior said...

Lofty aspirations young lady!