Wednesday, October 08, 2008

By the way...




I forgot to tell y'all how my first meet went. It went really well. The fastest I've ever gone at the beginning of a season! I went a 23.50 in my 50 (my best is 23.15, my senior year of high school I went a 23.52). My 100s were at or below 52.5 (I did a lot of relays, so I swam the 100 free a total of 5 times over two days) My lowest 100 split on a relay was about 50.9!




The pictures above were the only pictures I took on the entire trip. It's on the bus ride going to Boise. Yeah, we were tired.




5 comments:

mad dog said...

Looks like that shoulder (did I spell that correctly?) isn't going to slow you down!

P.S. what's with all the weird comments?

Anonymous said...

okay--i'm a little scared to comment now.

Old Warrior said...

Yea for bus sleep-overs!

Anonymous said...

Micah likes the frog on the blog.

Emily Stapley said...

Dude. i like it. haha. :D
good for you!!!! you should like tell me your secrets....:)
kidding. BUT HEY!!!
at our first meet of the season i went a 6:03 in my 500
THATS WITHOUT BLOCKS!! yaya i'm so excited. :)