Saturday, June 21, 2008

Up close...


My coach was so kind to let us have afternoon practice off today. So I took the opportunity to go with my parents to Logan! The best place in the world (actually, it's tied with Pullman) in my opinion. Small towns/cities are always lovely. It was wonderful to see Megan and Reed and the family. Willie always is excellent at posing for pictures. Before you look at the rest, realize that Sam is a really cute baby. Every time I pulled out the camera, he'd scowl at me. Scowl good.
This is a rare scowl-less picture I got. (I didn't try very hard, mind you.)


He's so cute!

A scowl.


Aw, a crown for the wee lad.



Let's try to add a flower!




I was trying to teach Willie how to use the camera. This is what he took. Not bad for a two-year-0ld, eh? The angle is interesting. We get a good look at that nose.


Willie and Grandma both wore hats!




Can I say how much I love Logan? Lots of fields, hay, cows, billy goats, birds, etc.




Good bye Logan. Til next time.

(update: I just maximized this last picture, and there's a silohuette of a family of goats! SCORE! I took the last two pictures as we left Logan on the highway.)









4 comments:

Letty said...

awww..I love the pictures. I cannot believe how big Willie is getting!

Tanner's Tales said...

We are glad your coach cancelled practice too. Then you were able to come to Logan's Heroes with me and meet the local folk.

Nedge said...

I liked going to Logan's Heroes! The sandwiches were very good! I can't wait to come up and visit again.

(maybe I'll just secretly transfer to Utah State after all...)

Brenda said...

Natalie I must agree with you I also enjoy Logan. It is such a quaint little town. And I also think that you should transfer to Utah State!