Friday, December 07, 2007

Tape




If I'm being naughty or bad, all you have to do nowadays is show me some athletic tape, and I'll disappear.

Athletic tape wouldn't be so bad if I didn't swim. But since I swim, it rubs on my armpit, chafing it to shreds. (not literally. It just hurts.) And recently, every time I have to take the tape off, it pulls some of my skin off as well. Oh, joy. I hope my shoulder heals quickly!


On a happier note, I went to Temple Square with my close friends this evening. It was beautiful, because it was foggy outside, but when we re-emerged from watching the Joseph Smith movie (which was beautifully done), it was snowing. Hard. I got drenched. It was very pretty, magical, and lovely.

5 comments:

mummy said...

Ah, the wonders of the earth! The sonw is a great gift. The old chickens don't seem to like it, they are complaining!

Brenda said...

Temple Square is a very magical place. Especially in the winter. That is a very pretty picture I love the snowflakes!

Lauren said...

You took a picture of your armpit?!? Gross!

Anonymous said...

poop in the potty, poop goes in the potty. I'll never get it out of my head!

Brittany said...

Dang that was fun. We were so wet, it looked like we had stepped into the shower with our clothes on!