Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Finals Week

Finals week is interesting.
I had a music final last Friday (a joke).
I had an English final on Monday (wonderful, I love English!)
I had a chemistry test today.
"Wow! This is easier than I expected! The first two pages alone took me five minutes to do! (turn the page) ...CRAP!"
Looking at the values of questions, I'm certain I got 62 points right. Out of 200. The rest, I'm not so certain. We'll have to see if I pass the class.

Tomorrow I get to do Calculus.

Then I get shipped off to Las Vegas for a serious three day meet, prelims and finals.

Then I get to come back and train at the U for a couple more days.

Then I get 6 whole days away from the pool for sure.

Then I get shipped off to Mesa, Arizona to do winter training for about 11 days.

Then I start next semester (which I'm actually excited about because I'm taking more English classes and classes where you get to read, and not think hard about little atoms that I can't see. I admit, chemistry is very cool, but way too sophisticated for me. Trigonal bipyramidal? Meh. Pi bond? Ack. Viscosity? Grr.)

3 comments:

Brittany said...

I love that. Trigonal bipyramidal...haha. I'm fond of tb, I'll admit. Mostly just because it's fun to say. I'm surprised that Arizona was the verdict. Didn't you say something about North Dakota?

Lauren said...

Jane Austen? Yes! Sylvia Plath? Yes, yes! Grapes of Wrath? Heck yes! There Eyes Were Watching God? Oh yeah! Mr. Darcy? Wahoo! Now those are terms I understand!

Melissa said...

Congratulations on finishing your first semester. Sounds like you're off to a great start.