Sunday, September 24, 2006

St. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band


Well...After my forced workout at eight o'clock at night, I drove by a friend's house to pick up my parka and hat. They made me take something else to watch for the first time. A movie called "St. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band". The entire movie is made from the Beatles's songs, and only the narrator (Mr. Kite) actually talks. Most of the songs are sung by the Bee Gees and Peter Frampton. That movie was...far out there. Of course, the songs were too. How could you make a movie out of the St. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band album, and keep it normal? Anyhow...very...interesting...Watch it only if you have absolutely nothing else to do. My favorite part was "Maxwell's Silver Hammer" performed by Steve Martin. The most disturbing part was the song "Come Together" sung by Aerosmith...who has such terrifying looks and...such a huge scary mouth...

10 comments:

Brittany said...

Well, it sounds better then Help was. We couldn't even finish it.

Now I see why people, who don't normally fall asleep while watching movies, could do so with Help if at a slumber party of sorts. Is that how the story went? Or was it A Hard Day's Night?

Joslynn said...

Help was possibly the most painful thing I've been subjected to that was associated with the Beatles.
I can't imagine what this would be like.

Nedge said...

Brittany- Huh?

Nedge said...

Joslynn- I'm so sorry! I didn't realize how corny and stupid it was!

Joslynn said...

Whoa! That was fast!

Joslynn said...

And, I was honestly laughing at some parts.
"Ha. Ha,ha." "Ho." "Ha. Ha."

Joslynn said...

I liked it. Or, at least, the parts where they sing.
Sacrificial ring? Not so much.

Brittany said...

"You've failed, jeweler."

ba ha

Ok, so there were a few good lines in it. A few...

Joslynn said...

But very few in that.
Still...

Melissa said...

Wow, I've never heard of this Bee Gees movie. It sounds bizarro.

If you guys thought Help was weird, please promise me that you will never watch Magical Mystery Tour. Don't even think about it.

Ho ho ho. ha ha ha. ho. ha.
Everyone laughed at Ringo's sudden apprehension.