Thursday, September 14, 2006

I LOVE rain!

I already had a cold, and I'm afraid today's expeditions won't help me recover. I was in search of some ducks to shoot (with a camera, of course) on the Jordan River. I was quite far away on the path when the rain decided it's going to pour buckets and sheets. Luckily, I had my camera bag with me, so my camera is safe. Myself, however, was another story. I've never had my face dripping with rain. My clothes are currently soaked, and my hair is wetter than when I take a shower. It was the most fun I've ever had! Running with a huge camera bag in one hand and a tripod in the other made running difficult. I made it into the car, and realized that I finished my roll of film, so I decided to pay a visit to a store to get it developed. The rain calmed, then when I got out of the car to go into the store, it began in a full downpour once more. I ran in, turned in the film, and I decided it would be wise to run to my car, even though I was thoroughly soaked. As I ran, I ran into the middle of a ginormous puddle, at least 10 feet every direction, and 5 inches deep. The water splashed everywhere! It was very fun. I think my most exciting and fun moments in life have been in rainstorm. I just love rain! :)

1 comment:

Joslynn said...

I love the rain too. In fact, tonight I was rather soaked. Brittany can testify.
I wish you'd been there too. It was a nice evening, but one that I shall probably always regret.