Monday, August 14, 2006

Lentil Festival!!!

I'm a gonna go to the National Lentil Festival in Washington! I'm leaving tomorrow in the early hours of the morning, and driving for...ELEVEN hours!
I will be going up there to visit my brother and his family. I haven't seen them for a long while.
I'm also going to participate in the Tour de Lentil on my bike. Yes, it says 100k, but that's only approximately 60 miles. I'm excited! I'm very glad it ain't a bike race, but a bike ride.
So...I don't know if I'm going to have access to a computer up there, so, I will be gone until about Monday. If you need anything, sorry. I'm unavailable as far as I know...
Windy...er...Lentil Festival, here I come!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Hope you have a swell time.

Joslynn said...

That is so cool! I have never heard of the Lentil Festival, but I have heard Washington is a lovely state (though I have never been) and I hope you have a really good time.
60 miles? You, my friend, are a genius with physical strength. My heartiest congratulations and best wishes go out to you!