Thursday, September 15, 2005

Homework!







Homework definitely has its positives and negatives....here's my list:

POSITIVES:
1. A good way to get out of a date
2. A good excuse for not babysitting
3. A good excuse for any situation (Besides work, in my case...)

NEGATIVES:
1. Makes you fat (I don't know about you, but I eat when I do my homework, and seeing I do 3 hours of homework once in a while...)
2. Puts you at risk for heart disease...(Too much stress can lead to heart disease and high blood pressure. Not good.)
3. Takes up time where you could be reading an intriguing novel.
4. Causes severe back pain (I crouch over my table for long periods of time, and my backpack hurts my back)
5. Causes lack of sleep (Actually, I think what causes that is procrasination...all well...)
6. Causes lack of sanity...(I don't know about you, but If I hear "Columbus" one more time...)
7. etc., etc., etc.



So, truthfully, homework will shorten our lives, because if you add it all up, homework puts us all in a variety of health risks. We all shall be put in the old folk's home at the age of seventy, obese, humpbacked, insane, never sleeping, heart-attacking, maniacs!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nat-
You should email this to all English and History teachers, I don't think they appreciate all that we go through to do (some) things that don't even really benefit us, you know, busy work.
-liz (yes, the liz as in, would you like to take a turn around the room liz)

Anonymous said...

I love this picture! And this blog. I think I've already told you that, but I do. You are a genius.