Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Gandhi

To me, Gandhi is such an inspiration. He was the one who came up with the first non-violent rebellion. If it was me, violent by nature, I would have led a violent rebellion, where everyone probably would have gotten killed. Thankfully, he was there to lead them. He was also a very wise man. One of my favorite quotes of his says:

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

That is the truth! Such an inspirational quote. We really should live each and every day to its fullest, and learn all we can! I'm sorry that this loverly "blog" is short, but I'm short on time, and I would like to go and live my life to its fullest, and it's not gonna be on the web all the time. Peace.

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world."
--Mahatma Gandhi

No comments: