Thursday, April 03, 2008

MAD

I dutifully got two essays done. Well, the rough drafts anyway. I wrote them at the burbidge, and saved them onto my flash drive. This morning, I inserted the flash drive, and successfully edited them to perfection. A warning comes up on my computer, and the next thing I know, the essays aren't anywhere to be found. I safely eject the flash drive, hoping for the best. The essays aren't anywhere in my computer's memory, which is the very first thing I did: save my essays onto my computer. So I hope the essays are still on the flash drive. Nope.

Now I get to retype two essays by tomorrow. Yay!

That's the last time I ever use a flash drive.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

That happened to my friend a couple weeks ago. Her flash drive came in contact with a magnet of some sort and wiped out her entire flash drive! She also had to re-write papers.

I'm so sorry about that.

Old Warrior said...

stinking macs!....

Anonymous said...

Welcome to college--you have been officailly inaugerated. Where's the spell check again?