Wednesday, May 24, 2006

random

Well, well, well...I went downstairs to search for a movie. Then I noticed all the black unlabled tapes that we have. They are recordings of stuff that was shown on TV...I think. I know what's on about 5 of them: 24, season 5. But the other 30-something are unlabeled, or they have interesting names...Here are the top 6 :
6: "V"
5: "Dumbo...Starman"
4: "Beast"
3: "Aliens"
2: "X-Files"
1: "Mork and Mindy"

Now we are going to switch gears...I teach swim lessons to little kids. It's fun and exciting...until you get them in the water. Then you realize that you want to swim far away from them, or get out of the pool. They are a nightmare. Sure, they're obedient, and cute, and funny...but, still...I can never ever get used to the worst thing of all. They're slimy, sometimes white, sometimes with a tint of green...they float...they chase...they attack. Their name is: Boogers. I will never ever be able to hold that flinch in when I see that parasite jiggling out of some innocent kid's nose...and I am always powerless to say anything. It's fine when the booger is attached to the kid...it's a nightmare when it disappears. You never know where it is. Sometimes you look down, and there are four clusters coming in your wake. Sometimes one is stuck on your arm. Sometimes, but very rarely, they sneak onto your face, and in your mouth! Yech! Evil scum!

(I was gonna put a picture of a boogery kid here, but it made me lose my appetite: Look up in google images "booger" if you dare! Gross!)

By the way, I hope to never encounter what my poor sister had to encounter while teaching lessons. She encountered the vilest evil of all. She was doing a drill with her students, where the kid swims to her, she turns them around, and they swim back to the wall...well, as she picked up one kid to turn him around. He puked. Into her mouth. I believe that if such a thing happened to me, that kid probably would've been flung to Mars, and I would have to rinse out my mouth for twenty years.

3 comments:

Messed Up said...

wow Mork and Mindy, "v" they are some good ones, now you just need to drink a lot and watch them. HEHE

Nedge said...

Chuck: ..he he...Yeah, if I attempt to watch those, I will be sure to drink lots of Gatorade.

Brittany said...

You are a brave kid to get in the water with those young ones. Kudos.