Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I haven't been this embarrassed in a long time

Once upon a time I got shoulder surgery. Cosequently, I have to work out on the bike, the elliptical, etc. And not in the pool. So I get very sweaty and have to actually take showers. After my shower this morning, I grabbed my dirty clothes, threw them on the floor and took a nap. I wake up half hour later, and notice it is snowing outside. So I grab my sweatshirt off the floor and walked to class, I was running a little later than usual, so I was in a little bit of a hurry. It wasn't til I got to class that I realized my sweaty panties were hanging out from the collar of my hoodie. Yeah. I just casually pulled them out and put them in my pocket, hoping that the people who saw it assumed it was a hankerchief or something!!!!! But I thought it was hilarious.

4 comments:

Tanner's Tales said...

Too funny! I would have died! You handled it very well though.

Old Warrior said...

More information than a father needs.....
sounds quite amusing, however.....

mummy said...

is this the same girl that won't be caught dead buying a bra at shopko?

Brittany said...

Man. Now I have this vague memory of being at school, and feeling something under my pants on my leg kind of by my shoe...haha.

And on a side note, no one should be caught dead or alive buying bras at shopko. No good I tell you.