Thursday, November 06, 2008

first snow and library

Yestermorning, I found the day to be bright, clear, and with a quarter of an inch on the trees.
After breakfast I emerge upon a snowstorm!!! It snowed for hours.

After practice the snow finally stopped, and the sun came out. I forgot my camera when we were stocking the stadium. It was a BEAUTIFUL view of the entire city/valley! Everything white and crystal clear, with the most radiant sunset.


This is a random leaf I saw this morning and happened to have my camera.


My friend and I decided to explore the new sections of the library we've never seen before. This was one of my favorite spots. At the time, the power was out all over campus, so it's dark in the library. This section I'd like to dub "The Sloth Area." There were soft cushiony chairs everywhere, but not one of them were available. All of them were occupied by a sleeping student. Not one of them was awake.

Ceiling of Marriott library. Quite artistic. Whoever designed this building knew what they were doing.





4 comments:

Melissa said...

I have made good use of The Sloth Area.

Tanner's Tales said...

I found several Sloth Areas up here and used them well. It was always nice to find a new one with a few empty couches!

Anonymous said...

The only sloth area at SUU was highly visible, and next to the cafeteria. Didn't stop any one from using it. One more reason to love small campuses!

Brittany said...

Wow. I got a weird feeling in my stomach when I saw the picture near the HC.