Tuesday, September 16, 2008

So...

It's back to underwater training. Oh, joy. As of this week, four team members have already quit the team. Two of them were my closest teammates and now they're gone.

Training is already really hard, I'm already struggling with school, but thank goodness for a genius sister who is willing to help me understand physics better.

And I don't even know why I'm taking physics. I really would love to go into something where I can help athletes/people rehab and recover from surgeries, muscle strains, etc. It'd be awesome to go into athletic training, but that's not an option for me since I swim...
I'll have to think about this some more.

Ho hum. Not much is going on.

But I will say it's always wonderful to run into a good old friend in the library. Thanks for the smiles, Nat!!

4 comments:

Old Warrior said...

You are taking physics because it is probably required for most any major you end up deciding to work on, except, perhaps, English. It is also such a wonderfully fun class!

Letty said...

stick with it Nat. I'm sure you will never regret the classes or the workouts. You are such a strong girl, I'm sure you will do just fine.

Emily Stapley said...

I HAVE A NEW LINK!
www.emilystapley.blogspot.com

Brittany said...

It makes me so sad that the swim team is dropping off like dead flies!