Thursday, May 22, 2008

Speaking of Accordions...

We own one. A small midget accordion worth 100 bucks. Here's the proof.




I'm not quite sure what to do with it. I have yet to figure out the bass chords, but I know I've found c and g. Rick's accordion lesson books aren't a lot of help, but hey...

I think I'll put some sweet skills to use and learn how to play the "I am a Utah Man" song on it. Then mayhaps I'll engage in the team tradition to sing the song after every swim meet by playing the red and white accordion. It works!

5 comments:

anna jo said...

I love it!

(and that's a small, midget accordian?? how big is a normal sized one?!)

Letty said...

WOW!!! I can;t wait to hear it. Do you think we will be able to get the Rickster to play us a diddy sometime???
Very cool.
Where did you get it?

Brittany said...

I love that thing. So much.

Brittany said...

I also love the whole Speaking of Accordians....we own one, thing. I might use that someday in a post. That is, IF I ever get around to posting again...

Anonymous said...

You need to play Utah Man on that thing!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!