Friday, June 08, 2007

Monterey Bay

Woah. It was a lot of fun. Took some really good pictures with my old SLR camera from e-bay, but scanner isn't working too well. You'll have to deal with digital pictures.

This turtle is from the aquarium. Pretty cool place. The display this turtle was in was with a variety of other fish in the "Open Bay" feature. It has one of the world's largest single panes of glass...

You've gotta admit that this tree is pretty darn cool. Just hangin' on for dear life on a cliff.

I've always been jealous of little O's pouty-cute face when holding a huge sea urchin. I'm not as cute, and the urchin isn't as big. Darn.Was trying to capture the ocean between the trees. I succeeded...sort of.There's an awesome jellyfish display. I could sit there for hours. It's a huge tank with mirrors everywhere, so you think there's jellyfish surrounding you...I like to call this picture a sea urchin complex. They were everywhere when you looked. They like to bore holes into the rock and hang out.

Just a random green, blue, and grey picture. Hope you enjoyed them...somewhat.

6 comments:

Tanner's Tales said...

It looks like you had fun. Thanks for coming up today. I'm sure Willie had fun...watching you sleep!

Joslynn said...

"And here is a picture of the ocean, another picture of the ocean, some seals, the JERK, a fish-star-- I mean sea star! Sea star!..."

I liked seeing you today, Natalia. You look tan and lovely and very educated in the ways of the ocean. You always make deoderant shopping less awkward and more fun.

I expect a step-by-step analysis of Bleak House. Then we shall watch the movie together...

Joslynn said...

I'm glad you're come back.

Letty said...

I like the sea urchin pic...you look lovely, the urchin is probrably the same size...you are just a bit bigger! SOunds like a fun trip!

Staples said...

you look a little sunburned

Nedge said...

Just a little.
I look like that all the time in the summer, actually...