Saturday, June 09, 2007

Chicks

Well, while I was away to Monterey Bay, some nasty Magpies decided to declare that all of our cute little white-chickens-to-be to be lunch--minus one.
The sole survivor of the massacre is in the back. She is a little bit bigger than the rest. She was crying and crying for friends, that we got four more. Two of them are of the breed called "sex-link" (don't ask me why...I have no idea). And the other two are going to grow up to be just like the brown one we already have.

These type of chicks make me laugh because they remind me of 6th/7th grade girls trying to look popular and older by wearing way too much mascara and eyeshadow...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

NOT IF I HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT IT!!!!!!

Nedge said...

uhhhhh....

Anonymous said...

I was just getting my baseball... please don't hurt me!