Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Going Bonkers

"You need to eat some more."

"Nah. I'm full. Plus, I'm really, really tired."

"No, you need to eat some more. Your body will thank you tomorrow."

"Look at all I ate!...a whole bowl of grapes, some ramen, two tall glasses of chocolate milk, among other things. Besides, I think my body will be much more grateful to just go to bed. I'm exhaustified."

"Natalie, I know you're really tired, but it's only the beginning of the week. You have many more practices to get through, more classes to sit through. You need to eat food now to have the energy you need for later! At least eat some PROTEIN!"

"UGGGGHHH! I NEED SLEEP!"




PAUSE: There is only one person in the room. That's me. When I'm weary and exhausted, this is what happens in my quiet apartment. I start arguing with myself. Out loud. Sometimes I throw the kitchen rag across the room to make the argument seem more authentic. At least I don't start hallucinating. Is food better than sleep? Or is sleep better than food? I leave the question to you.

5 comments:

Tanner's Tales said...

Oh to be a fly on the wall...Anytime you need a break, you can come visit! Sammy would love to take another walk with you...

Old Warrior said...

I think I have to figure out how to sleepeat. I can then train others, starting with the SOG.
Let me know if you want me to come out and buy you a Navajo Taco...

Old Warrior said...

Hey-thanks for putting the link back up to Pearls. Have you been reading it lately? You do know that POTUS is the acronym for President of the United States, correct? (come on, you are a college stewdent, eh?)
Does that make Zebra Israel, and the crocs the other middle eastern countries? And Rat--he could only be France, right?
Anyway-later.

freddyfly said...

SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!! You can always snack during class and before practice and even during if you can snarf something down during your 5 seconds on the wall heaving and sucking air.

Just don't choke on it. No matter how hard you try you can't breathe and eat at the same time...

louis vuitton tivdi pm said...

Gemma Arterton Doesn't Match Her Louis Vuitton PurseIf we drop louis vuitton tivoli pm the subject of Gemma Arterton's louis vuitton damier neverfull mm out-of-place pink dress, we can still be inspired by her splendid Louis Vuitton bags.Its high-key luxe is conducted with a extravagent application lv handbag of sophisticated croco flap and tassel and hollowed-out embroider Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Artsy GM(Brown) all over the exterior. Hey, Gemma Arterton, time to change your clothes Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Porte-Trésor Checkbook. This is not the backstreet market.