Tuesday, May 11, 2010

makes sense?

When studying for finals, or when I'm not in season for training hard, my favorite snack and treat is candy. I also love soda.

Now we're training really hard already for summer. I plan little times where I can take a trip to my favorite place: 7 eleven. Their slurpees are amazing. Especially if you get a combination of pina colada and banana. And they have lots of candy. So far, I have just kept driving on by. Why? My body and I agree that it doesn't sound all that tasty or good. What does?






A big huge cold tasty delectable glass of chocolate milk. Or two.

It's the first thing I do when I get home: grab the biggest glass I have (stolen from mom and dad's house because of its awesome size), and pour milk and chocolaty substance into it. And drink. Glass empty? Repeat.

4 comments:

Old Warrior said...

Hey here http://www.chocolatemilk.com/
is a link to all the amazing benefits of choc moo juice. Your body is right! Now, how can this old guy justify the chocolate milk I put down? Viva brown cows!

Tanner's Tales said...

I like slurpees. We went on a date the other night because boys were with mom and dad. What did we decide to do? Go get slurpees!

Letty said...

I'm a chocolate milk fan too!

Brittany said...

Holy "cow". Chocolate milk is amazing. How do you like it? Premade, or put together by pouring the powdery stuff in?