Sunday, March 02, 2008

Conference

Well, I'm sitting in the Pheonix airport, all done with conference. I swam three events, the 50, 100, and 200 free. I also participated in four relays.

A quick summary of my best times from the meet:

50 free: previous lifetime best was 23.52. This meet went a 23.15 (fifth)

100 free: previous lifetime best was 50.77. This meet went a 49.76 (first)

200 free: previous lifetime best was a 1:53.--. This meet went a 1:49.13 (second)



Overall, I'd say I did pretty good! And my coach definitely knows what he's doing.

6 comments:

Tanner's Tales said...

Congrats Nat! I am way impressed...you forgot to mention that you took first in the 100!

Letty said...

Congrats Nat!!! Great job! We are so proud of you.
So, are you goign to post what you placed in each event??? We want to see the overall picture.

Rick Edge said...

Nice job, Nat. Now its time to relax and play some POLO!

Lauren said...

I've said this once, and I'll say it again, you are freaking amazing!

Melissa said...

I'm glad to hear that all your hard work is paying off.

Emily Stapley said...

wow. "did you ever know, that your my hero! Your everything i would like yo be..." you are so FAST!