Sunday, March 12, 2006

Imagination



One of my greatest sorrows of today is that hardly anyone uses their imagination anymore. They rely on T.V.s, movies, magazines, and music to come up with new ideas and entertainment. Sometimes I'll be using my imagination, swashbuckling those blasted niNNergoodLes, and working with the blUURpIers. It's a lot of fun! Then I'll look up and see people scowling at me, demanding that I should act "normol", and go watch T.V. I don't like T.V. Too degrading and serious... and forced on you. No interaction with your brain at all. Why can't I go snorkling and fight off the TreVoRS? To tell you the truth, I thrive on imagination! I need it! If it weren't for imagination, our civilization wouldn't be where it is today. So, I have one request to make to my audience; go away, and escape to your imagination land, and stop reading this blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's an excellent suggestion. I'll depart soon. However, if it weren't for being on the internet, I wouldn't have read this blog. I guess it's not a total waste of time, right?

Nedge said...

...I concur...you've got a point.