Monday, September 06, 2010

Hidden under the stairs

Newspapers with headlines like "'We're on Our Way,' Shout 2 Astros Leaving Moonship,'"and "Hank Aaron Hits Historic Homer," and "Nixon Resigns, Ford to Take His Place."

Small random paintings

Books dealing with accounting, mathematics, art, music, etc.

Children's books, one's title is "Hidden Trapezes."

The American People Encyclopedia, containing events from the 1950s and 1960s. Civil rights, anyone?

Scattered old notebooks filled with meticulously worked out math problems.


My Grandpa and I have a lot more in common than I thought.






On another note, I guess after pulling everything out I released a lot of spiders. Because as I was walking around, every few steps, it'd feel like a wet spot under my bare feet. After the fifth time of this happening, I decided to look at what was making the carpet wet. I bend down to see a crumpled up dead spider.

Can anyone say yuck?

2 comments:

Letty said...

I hope you save them so i can see them when we come to visit next. Nothing like a good piece of H.P. Kayser.

Brittany said...

Gross on the spiders, man. Gross.