Saturday, January 14, 2006

Cedar wood...talking....twitches...




Cedar Wood Have you ever wondered what cedar wood tastes like? I mean, the smell of it is fantastic! The color is appetizing. (It's a reddish color with yellow swirls...sometimes a purplish color...mmm....) But I haven't had the opportunity to try, because I heard it kills chinchillas if they eat it...so I thought, "Hey, if it can kill a chinchilla, it might kill me..." I'm tempted to lick it...(J/K)

Talking I think Victor Borge is a genius. If you don't know who he is, I'll tell you a summary about him. He's an awesome piano player and comedian...One of my favorite skits of him is his "phonetic language". You'll have to get me to demonstrate it for you...but it's where when you are talking or reading, you use hand gestures and sound effects to empasize where the punctuation marks go...it's a lot of fun, like trying to converse by singing opera-like....

Twitches Twitches are interesting....I've heard they happen because a muscle is tired...But, by that definition, every muscle of mine should be twitching because I just had a very hard workout...Or maybe I'm so used to it, that I am twitching right now...next time you see me after a workout, you'll have to tell me if I'm twitching...

Adios, sorry, but that's all for now...

No comments: